Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Earth's Inner Secrets Mind Map

In the Earths inner secrets unit I think the class as a whole learnt a great deal. There was a lot of information that I learnt about the atmosphere and the stratosphere I learned how to classify and identify a mineral and what types of minerals there are. I learned about the different types of rocks, Sedimentary, Igneous and Metamorphic. During this unit I also learned about the different types of volcanoes, Strato, Cone and sheild volcanoes. I also learned how one type of rock can transform into another one either through heat and pressure erosion and depositing or melting and then hardening. There are two types of mining surface and subsurface. I think that during this unit we studied things we already knew but we simply went into greater detail. I enjoyed this unit and I very much enjoyed the volcano project and the making of my plasticine volcano.


No comments:

Post a Comment